SeoBlog Blog Counter

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Fellow foodie moves west.... soon

I would like to add a couple of tasty Columbus spots I am going to miss when I move to the "belly button" of the USofA, Columbia Missouri. Jason, you forgot the little olive nuggets of joy from the bread bakery in the Northmarket! Also, what about all of "Plaza Asia?" You cannot beat being able to much on a sweet Chinese bun stuffed with bean paste, savory Indian cuisine, salty spicy tofu or shrimp, sweet potato tempura roles, while purchasing your paratha or sushi grade tuna for your next meal at home. Also we love the slightly greasy (although good hangover medicine) breakfasts at Easy Street in German village as well as the pineapple vodka shots at Cap City Diner (which is really not a diner at all).

As you can see, I love to eat so if any fellow foodies can tell me about the local flavor of Columbia, MO please let me know!

2 Comments:

  • go to shakespeare's pizza in columbia. very tasty. and les bourgeois winery is supposed to be really nice. it's in rocheport, right outside columbia, and overlooks the missouri river. http://www.missouriwine.com/

    there are actually lots of good wineries in missouri. a few years ago a npr show featured small wineries and the guest expert said some of the little known best wine in the usa is in missouri. who knew?

    By Blogger abby, at 4:15 PM  

  • Good call! I knew I was missing things.

    By Blogger jason, at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home