SeoBlog Blog Counter

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Conspicuous Consumption

Hi. Ben and I spent the weekend at the Oktober/Italian fests...Here's a rundown of the INSANE AMOUNT and variety of foods we consumed over the past 24 hours...all tasty and well worth the festival admission/inflated prices/severe indigestion/extra 3.2 pounds gained (each):
In chronological order,
I blacked out at this point and can't remember anything except stumbling around Warren St. complaining that I couldn't find the damn vomitorium...

All this and we were still able to pull off the Chicken Dance and the Tarantella, natch.

5 Comments:

  • Gnocchi and cannoli. Damn, now I am Jealous!

    By Blogger jason, at 11:51 PM  

  • step away from the food and no one gets hurt...step away from the food and put your hands up...

    By Blogger Idle Crank, at 8:48 PM  

  • Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a clinique health beauty
    site/blog. It pretty much covers clinique health beauty
    related stuff.

    By Blogger Tom Naka, at 10:44 PM  

  • Greetings,

    I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



    I have several pages of my own,

    I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
    My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

    My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

    By Blogger Thanks for you visit, at 12:45 AM  

  • Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about restaurant los angeles

    By Blogger tom naka, at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home