SeoBlog Blog Counter

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Surly Girl Sassiness

I haven't yet sampled much of the menu at Surly Girl Saloon (at 4th and high), but I must recommend the sasparilla--cheap whisky mixed with really good rootbeer (and a cherry) for just $3.00. While I'm normally picky about my whisky (and frown on mixers beyond a little vermouth), this drink is really tasty. Surly Girl gets a little crowded on Thursday-Saturday nights, so either get there early or go during the early part of the week.

3 Comments:

  • Let me second that. These are slightly *too* delicious. Nothin' like root beer to help the Old Crow down.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 5:31 PM  

  • I'm imagining palmeri frowning on a mixer...literally. Are you going to review the Washington Apple?

    By Blogger abby, at 10:34 AM  

  • Aha! Now I have an excuse to go (and drag Ryan along).

    By Blogger Specs, at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home