SeoBlog Blog Counter

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Surly Girl Pizza

I've only been whelmed by the sandwhiches and appetizers I have had at Surly Girl in the past, but I just recently tried the pizza. God Damn is it good. The real winner is the Surly Girl Pizza: crumbled gorgonzola, 6 cheese mix, dried cranberries, red onions and pecans over thin crust drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette. It's clearly my new favorite pizza in town!

The vegetarian sausage pizza (while not as complex in flavor) is also a nice treat for the vegetarians....

4 Comments:

  • I got the artichoke dip the last (and first) time I was there. It was fantastic. Even Ryan liked it, and he's not big on most green things.

    Post-exam there will be another Surly Girl evening out, and the pizza is now on my agenda :)

    By Blogger Specs, at 6:04 PM  

  • is it the same as the artichoke/spinach dip at betty's?

    By Blogger abby, at 6:33 PM  

  • I think so -- they're owned by the same people, right?

    By Blogger Specs, at 8:41 PM  

  • yep, the same woman owns them both.

    By Blogger abby, at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home