SeoBlog Blog Counter

Monday, July 17, 2006

Ahloha!


Dear C-Bus Foodies,
Greetings from the Hawaiian island, Moloka’i. Z and I are on a real vacation for the first time and I thought I would share with you some of the scrumptious and “exotic” items we have purchased since we have been here.

Of course, no tropical vacation is complete without a kitschy drink with an umbrella. Here I am drinking a "Tropical Itch" made with grenadine, bitters, rum, bourbon, and passion fruit juice. I like to think of it as the tropical version of a Manhattan. I was pleasantly surprised that the drink was not at all super sweet but was nice and juicy and it gave me a bit of a buzz-- or maybe that was the jet lag. We are half way across the world of course!

1 Comments:

  • "tropical itch"? that's an evocative name, for sure...:)

    but it sounds good.

    By Blogger iLLiaC, at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home