SeoBlog Blog Counter

Thursday, August 10, 2006

of what i will miss the most...giovanni galli

On Saturday my time in Italy will come to an end. I am eating lots of "lasts" these days. Last nutella gelato, last loaf of fresh bread, last limone gelato, last ball of fresh mozzarella, last dark chocolate with pistachio and hot pepper gelato, last €3 bottle of amazing wine, last cocco/coconut gelato, last fresh pasta with fresh pesto from my local market, etc. Before I get too sentimental, let's just say that over the next few months I will periodically post about a certain food I tried, restaurant I patronized, cocktail you should mix, etc. as my own way of remembering the foodiest moments and sharing the photos I have taken for you, my foodie friends. For now I want to dedicate this post, the last post from Italy for me for this visit, to my local bakery, mere steps from my door. It is leaving this place that is high on my list of lamentations. I am sure you can see why.





2 Comments:

  • Abby, kudos on the beautiful photos, as usual.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 7:46 PM  

  • I can't believe this was my life at one time, for quite a while at that. Le Sigh. Here it is November in Ohio. I miss Italy.

    By Blogger abby, at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home