SeoBlog Blog Counter

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Abby Recommends



















Enjoying an ice-cold frosty beer, eating deep-fried pickles seasoned with fresh dill, spending time with a friend you've known for thirteen years, and doing all this in a converted train car. How did I live within 30 minutes of Kehde's Barbeque for four years and never go there? Live and learn, eh? Oh, and if you can swing it I also recommend sitting by a group of forty-something women who spend their dinner time boisterously rehashing the previous night's time out at "a club." It was quite entertaining.

4 Comments:

  • A note to the vegetarians: the green beans are covered in ham. I should have asked before ordering...

    By Blogger abby, at 11:15 PM  

  • MMMmmmmmm.........to me that is a good sign. Sometimes green beans just want pork.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 5:46 PM  

  • Funny. I reviewed a trip to Sedalia on my blog.

    By Blogger comoprozac, at 7:09 PM  

  • Rebecca wrote to me that you all just visited there and went to El Tapatio, which is my high school Spanish teacher's favorite restaurant. I have been known to dine there myself.
    Anyway, are you going to go back for the state fair? Have some fried cheese on a stick and take in the Alice Cooper performance?!

    By Blogger abby, at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home