SeoBlog Blog Counter

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Farmers' Market Report

We've been traveling the past two weekends, so I was glad to resume our Saturday morning ritual at the Worthington Farmers' Market. It didn't disappoint:



We got the most beautiful baby greens mix, plus carrots, new and sweet potatoes, leeks, cantaloupe, onions, a butternut squash, eggplant, jalapenos, sweet corn (still!), and (always great) pork from Curlytail Organic.

We only bring a $20 bill with us to the market every week, so it's been fun for me to look back at the photos of what we got for that amount. This week is the best haul so far, even though the corn is getting more expensive. I'm a sucker for Doran's corn, though, so I'm sure I'll keep buying it as long as they have it, no matter the price. Maybe we'll get corn for another week or two?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home