SeoBlog Blog Counter

Monday, September 03, 2007

Pumpkin Pancakes

I noticed that the farmers' market had pumpkins and the grocery was selling pumpkin beer, so I used my keen sense of deduction to conclude that it is now pumpkin season.

Since fall is upon us, I decided to treat R to some pumpkin pancakes. It's really difficult, so pay attention...

Step 1: Make pumpkin batter.

Step 2: Mix about half a can of pumpkin pie stuff into the batter.

Step 3: Add a bunch of cinnamon or nutmeg to the mix.

Step 4: Make the pancakes.

Step 5: Eat the pancakes.

We followed all the steps and had an enjoyable breakfast on our deck.

The End

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • When do you add the beer?

    Sorry, couldn't resist. We've been eating a lot of Pumpkin Muffins here in the Buckeye State, vegan pumpkin muffins to be exact, from Vegan With a Vengeance. Man, I love that cookbook.

    By Blogger abby, at 8:21 PM  

  • sounds good, and the difficulty level seems just about right for me. also, that plate is super cool and bumpy...i love it!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 9:46 PM  

  • We've got a whole set. I'll let you eat off them in a week.

    By Blogger comoprozac, at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home