SeoBlog Blog Counter

Saturday, October 13, 2007

cooking season: it's on

The weather on the west side of Ohio has finally turned to the cool and crisp temperatures I crave all year. The other night I wanted to cook chili, vegetable soup, potato-garlic soup, caramel corn, pumpkin muffins, and an apple pie. I live alone. Prudence overcame my desires for immediate gratification of tasting these favorite foods, items I've been anticipating cooking once autumn finally showed itself. I'm doing my best to only cook a few things at a time, relying on personal favorites and embarking on new recipes and ideas.

I still love this and make it often.

2 Comments:

  • Beautiful photo, Abby! I have yet to try that recipe...and I really want to. You make everything look fabulous.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 10:52 PM  

  • you're so nice.
    :)

    By Blogger abby, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home