SeoBlog Blog Counter

Friday, March 07, 2008

Dolsot Bibim Bap!

Since Abby has awakened the sleeping beast know as Digital Vittles, I thought I'd add my two cents.

COMO finally got a Korean restaurant. It doesn't sound as if it's as good as Oxford's new Indian joint, but it's something.

The dolsat bibim bap was adequate in filling that gaping void in my stomach left from the absence of good ethnic food in Misery. We didn't have to think long about our order. R and I have longed for a sizzling bowl of rice, vegetables, beef, rooster sauce, and fried egg ever since leaving our beloved Columbus.

The really funny part is that in researching the new restaurant, I found this blog. A quick read will demonstrate why we are so starved for fine cuisine. The bloggers actually seemed scared to try much on the menu of the new restaurant. How can you be a foodie and fear ethnic food?

Oh, and our waitress looked like Sun from Lost. R noticed, not me. So, that releases me from any guilt over my racism.

Sorry. No pictures of the eats.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, those a-holes don't even know that pork belly is bacon.

    By Blogger Lovey, at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home