SeoBlog Blog Counter

Sunday, March 05, 2006

hands-down best margarita recipe EVER

I wish I could take credit for this, but it was passed down to me (mere hours ago) by my friend Lisa, amazing hostess. This was my first year watching the Oscars and thanks to Jon Stewart and Lisa, who hosts a party with prizes and trivia, it was a blast. Anyway, the margaritas:

12 oz. limeade concentrate (the can from the frozen section of your local grocer).
12 oz. corona.
12 oz. tequila.
12 oz. fresca.

That's it, friends. Delicious. Bring on the summer weather because my cocktail is in hand.

6 Comments:

  • I should have mentioned that these are the kind of 'ritas you serve over ice. Also, do not prepare the limeade with water, just use the concentrate when you mix 'er together. You could use less tequila but then again if you were that kind of person you would probably not be on this blog.

    By Blogger abby, at 11:56 PM  

  • Ha. I was wondering if you could use more tequila :)

    By Blogger jason, at 12:08 AM  

  • More tequila is always recommended :)

    By Blogger abby, at 7:47 AM  

  • holy crap, fresca? my favorite soda!

    i only wish they made limeade with splenda. i love margaritas, but hate mainlining that much sugar in one drink.

    By Blogger dirtgirl, at 7:09 PM  

  • Corona! What possible benefit could that have-I mean, why not urine?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 PM  

  • Wow, someone else makes these...
    Try it with a grand marnier floater..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home