SeoBlog Blog Counter

Thursday, October 02, 2008

ANOTHER UPDATE: 2008 Columbus Summer Chili-Dog Challenge!

[Pics provided for the benefit of Abby... sheez! are you happy now?]

As summer wound down, I was able to make it to one last chili-dog destination, the unassuming Acme Dogs located on Cleveland Ave. between Morse and 161. This place is all about choice: several varieties of hotdogs as well as sausages, many types of buns (poppy, sesame, egg, plain), and a whole slew of condiments. They have a number of specialty dog combinations, including one that 's wrapped in bacon and deep-fried (!). The coney sauce was pretty good, the beef hotdog with natural casing was a wonderful choice, and cheese + brown mustard = :) . I shan't forget to mention the peanut butter milkshake I got there as well, which was divine. Will I go there again? I already have, in my dreams at least (does anyone else have chili-dog dreams?).

Now behold! in all my masticulating glory:

1 Comments:

  • I've never been happier!
    YAY!
    Thank you. Thank you.

    By Blogger abby, at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home