SeoBlog Blog Counter

Saturday, August 11, 2007

extra! extra!

As many of you know, our dear friend and Vittles co-founder Jason recently moved to the town where I live, in order to begin a job at the university I attend, which happens to be in my very own department. Anticipating the culinary delights that would accompany his arrival (as well as the plethora of other benefits to me in having a dear friend move here), I have been anxiously awaiting the calendar turn to August, the first day of which he arrived. Tonight, my friends, my first meal at Jason's house will take place. You can be sure I am taking my camera and a notebook in order to report back to you what magnificence he prepared and I ingested. I only ask one thing in return: try not to be too jealous.

3 Comments:

  • I am jealous! VERY jealous. I don't remember the last time somebody (other than comoprozac) cooked me a meal.... sigh......

    By Blogger The Dingo (did not eat your baby), at 12:43 PM  

  • I'm sort of jealous...Was his new place clean? I love Jason, but you and I both know that cleanliness is not next to Jason-ness.

    By Blogger comoprozac, at 9:11 AM  

  • Como,

    You will be pleased to know that I have hired a cleaning service. Now, my place will always be ready to host dinner parties. You'll have to come visit sometime! :)

    By Blogger jason, at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home